Pharmacist - #29041
Tonia Pharmacy Limited
Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC: 497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since its inception, the company has grown to become one of the most reputable pharmacies in Nigeria, with several branches located in various parts of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacist
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements, etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (e.g., MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Integrity and compassion
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Valid license to practice the profession
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the email.