Sales Representative - #29048
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching, analyzing sales options and arranging meetings with potential customers.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional societies.
- Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales
- Attending trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to represent the employing organization.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for mapping potential customers and generating leads for the organization.
- Translating sales strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- First-class consultative sales skills. Excellent understanding of products and benefits.
- Assist in monitoring sales and profit for each product under Ultimus Integrated.
- Sales presentations for clients, showing the success and credibility of the business and its products.
- Give pricing information to the sales manager and assisting him/her in making recommendations.
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor
To successfully perform the typical tasks and duties of the position, the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities listed below are required:
- Ability to effectively solve problems and conflicts
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales
- Knowledge of project delivery methodology
- Conducts meetings and provides effective leadership to team members
- Develops and manages budgets within established parameters
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical materials accurately and effectively
- Ability to delegate and manage multiple operations effectively
- Ability to assess the operational effectiveness of employees
- Possesses written and oral communication skills to support decisions and recommendations
- Effective in making objective decisions
- Strong team philosophy
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.